Wow, it was just Spring and now here we are in the holiday shopping season again. The summer flew by. Lots of opportunities for you to see my work out in the world this winter:
- Mud Sweat and Cheer downtown at 10th and Yamhill (tons of amazing art by local potters and other artists, plus events on Saturday evenings).
- Pistils Nursery on N. Mississippi Ave has lots of cute hanging planters.
- OKO Gallery on Thurman St. still has a few vases and planters.
If you want to see me with my pottery,
- Come by the studio this Saturday (December 8, 10am – 6pm)
- Crafty Underdog (at the Mission Theater) on Sunday (December 9, 11am – 5pm)